SAPA Peer Facilitators train more advocates by leading SAPA 101 Training Sessions, usually in pairs. To become a PF, an additional 60-minute Peer Facilitator Training Session is required after the initial SAPA 101 Training.
It is mandatory for all SAPA PFs to:
- attend weekly CEMs (missing no more than 2 per semester)
- facilitate at least two SAPA 101 Training Sessions per semester
- participate in two small projects such as: tabling for Wonderful Wednesday, chalking or posting flyers to advertise SAPA, or attending SAPA-related or SAPA-sponsored events
If a SAPA Peer Facilitator is unable to make a CEM, they must contact the CEM Coordinator ahead of time and review the minutes of that meeting. If a SAPA Peer Facilitator is unable to make any CEMs due to a semester-long conflict or obligation, they still need to help facilitate at least two 101 Training sessions that semester.
Fall ’17 Peer Facilitator Training Sessions
- Monday, September 4, 6-7pm in Candler 120
- Tuesday, October 17, 6-7pm in Candler 120
- Wednesday, November 29, 6-7pm in Candler 122